Frozen Breakfie from Vegan Guru
You might be already know about Eddie Mitsou. She is a vegan blogger, (oh, could i said that words?) yah, her blog present kinda her vegan lifestyle and also variety of vegan recipes, one of my fave for easy first step to try out could be this Berry boost breakfast with superfood Maca! So here we go!
– a ripe frozen banana
– a handful of frozen raspberries
– a handful of frozen blueberries
– 1 teaspoon maca power
– a pinch of vanilla bean powder
– Just blend everything in a mixer. Maybe add a few tbs water to make it easier to mix.
– With chopped strawberries and a pinch of maca.
Two things; if you don’t want this for breakfast you can just change the name to “Berry Sorbet” and have it as dessert. And second: use whatever frozen berries you have in the freezer. Most berries are filled of good antioxidants! You could blend in other frozen fruit too, like mango for example.
PS: If you confused to find Maca, you could simply substitute with dragon fruit.